Cartoon Butter & Chocolate Cookies (30 Aug 12)




Happy Teachers' Day

I have stopped baking for months as either I couldn't get myself geared up to bake or I couldn't come out with the time to bake.

However, I couldn't reject my niece's request to bake something for her beloved teachers as Teachers' Day gifts. Due to the last minute request from her, we decided to bake something easy & cookies seem to be a good choice. Since I have lots of cookie cutters, we don't have to do any decoration which can save us a lot of time.

Cartoon characters butter cookies & chocolate cookies are baked by my niece, with the help of my sister-in-law and of course me too. Baking session was done at my sister-in-law's love nest, so I don't need to do cleaning up after baking.. Heehee..

Finally I get to use most of the cartoon cookie cutters I purchased over the years during my holiday trips. Just to list a few of my 战利品.. Doraemon, Doraemon's Sister - Dorami, My Melody, My Melody's Friend - Sheep (Piano), Hello Kitty, Hello Kitty's Friend - Rabbit (Cathy), Winnie The Pooh, Piglet, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Chip & Dale, Cinnamoroll, Cinnamoroll's Friend - Mocha, etc..

Running out of time after baking, so took a few quick photos of the baked cookies before packing them. My sister-in-law and I couldn't resist popping some of the cookies into our mouth.. Haha.. The chocolate cookies are nice with strong cocoa taste as I used very good bitter cocoa powder. 

Task completed within 3 hours. The final part in packing them into individual nice cookie wrappers shall be done by my niece on her own ^_^

Photo taken with flash light:
 
Photo taken without flash light:

Close-up photos taken by my niece:



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...