1st Month 3D Figurine Fondant Cupcakes (08&09 Dec 12)




Baby Aislin Happy 1st Month

Specially Baked for my Niece's One Month Old Celebration

60 x customized 3D figurine fondant cupcakes
Ivory white & pink theme for the fondant bases
3D figurines made: sleeping baby, milk bottle, pacifier, booties & teddy bear

Bootie was about 1.5cm each (in length)
Milk bottle & pacifier were about 2.5cm each (in length)
Teddy bear was about 3cm tall
All were very small & cute!

All figurines & bases were handmade by me using my freshly made fondant with almond flavour added. I don't think there is any commercial fondant with almond flavour. More work to be done in the making of fondant but I am more comfortable using my own homemade fondant as no preservative used and I am more comfortable with the taste although it is not any less sweet than the commercial ones.

Cakes selected: Vanilla & double chocolate


Frosting used: Chocolate ganache for the double chocolate cake & apricot glazing for the vanilla cake













2 comments:

tracy said...

so much work on the sugar fondant!! bet it tastes great too! sweeee!!

Adeline Tan said...

Indeed a lot of effort put in the molding of the 3D figurines as each & every one of them are hand molded.. Almost went crazy making 60 of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...