Heart Shape Pineapple Tarts (02&04 Feb 13)




For Those Who Love My Pineapple Tarts

Last year, I baked 10 bottles of pineapple tarts for my families. My parents, mother-in-law, siblings and sisters-in-law each received a bottle of my homemade pineapple tarts.

This year, initially I have no planning to bake any new year goodies as I find it too tiring to bake after spring cleaning. But my mother-in-law really loves my pineapple tarts and she requested for them this year.. a bottle for herself and 2 bottles for my 2 sisters-in-law.. I don't want to disappoint 老家, so I bake for her this year.

Feel bad for not baking for my parents & siblings as I am totally exhausted after baking a total of 5-6 bottles of pineapples tarts in 2 separate days. Can't make myself bake another 5-6 bottles. Really too tiring. For those who never bake pineapple tarts before, you will not understand how tiring the whole process was. It is really very very tiring.

Over the years, I always have pineapple tart order requests when CNY is round the corner but I don't want to tire myself out with baking orders, so I always turned down CNY orders.

I only prefer to bake small batches of new year goodies to share with families, relatives & friends if I am in the mood to bake. I am a very lazy baker ;p

With my homemade heart-shape pineapple tarts, I wish everyone a very 旺 Snake Year! ^_^




3 comments:

Littlestjoys said...

U r a talented baker! Love all your recent bakes! :)

Littlestjoys said...

U r such a talented baker! Love all your recent bakes, so pretty!

Adeline Tan said...

Hi, so happy to hear from you again! :D
Your previous blog is removed and I thought you don't blog anymore!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...