Walnut, Cookies & Chocolate Chips Cake (12 Jul 13)




Overloaded Cake


Promised my hubby that I will start baking some sweet treats for him as breakfast / teabreak / after dinner dessert. I have been wanting to bake this walnut cake since months back but due to my laziness, I keep procrastinating until today.

I did not prepare a lot of batter for the cake pan I used. In fact, I love the height of the baked cake which I find each sliced cake portion is just nice for breakfast / teabreak & after dinner dessert. 

I added a lot of crushed cookies + chopped walnuts. Hershey's mini chocolate chips were topped on the cake as well. This cake is so yummy that it was all finished up within 24 hours by both of us.

My hubby requested for a customized walnut cake based on the ingredients he wants - lots of chocolate chips and without the cookies. I am craving for more walnut cake, so I don't mind baking this cake again based on his requirements ^_^






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...