Condensed Milk Butter Cake (18 Aug 14)




New Baking Pan, New Recipe

I am simply excited to bake a cake (although not a loaf of bread this time round) using my newly purchased bread pan from my recent bakeware shopping trip in KL. Purchased 3 big bags of bakewares and baking materials which filled up 1/2 of my big luggage. I am always very happy whenever I purchased something from the baking shop, like a happy little girl getting a toy from the toy shop.. Haha..

Although I seldom bake in the recent years, my love for baking is still there. Just that the passion may have reduced over the years as I feel extremely tired in the cleaning up after every bakes.

I wanted to bake a simple cake but did not want to bake any cake that I have baked before. Since I have condensed milk at home, I decided to use it and experiment new recipe.

This is just a simple butter cake that is moist and very dense. It does taste yummy but every bite can be very sinful as condensed milk is an unhealthy ingredient to use. 

Mr Khong & I enjoyed this cake for our tea break this afternoon. Each of us had a slice of this freshly baked butter cake, with a cup of hot milo. Now we are still too full to have our dinner and it was already past 8pm!

http://myblissparadise.blogspot.sg/2014/08/condensed-milk-butter-cake-18-aug-14.html
http://myblissparadise.blogspot.sg/2014/08/condensed-milk-butter-cake-18-aug-14.html

http://myblissparadise.blogspot.sg/2014/08/condensed-milk-butter-cake-18-aug-14.html











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...