Mini Cupcakes For Party (01 Dec 12)




Happy Housewarming

I baked 2 big batches of vanilla cupcakes & double chocolate cupcakes respectively as I planned to give a box of mini cupcakes for my buddy for her housewarming party ^_^

I did some simple decoration with candies on each mini cupcakes to make them more attractive. Heehee.. No WOW factor on the designs but at least they don't look so plain ^_^

I am so happy that the cupcakes were well received by the guests. A few guests (both adults & kids) had more than 1 helping on the cupcakes


These mini bite-size cupcakes are very suitable for parties & celebration. Unlike big cupcakes, they are not so filling and make very good after meal dessert. No mess for the little kids and not sinful for the adults for having some sweet treats ^_^






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...