Strawberry Scone Cake (28 Apr 16)



So Delicious

The fresh strawberries are so sour that I decided to make some strawberry cupcakes. Came out with my own revised recipe from the orange yogurt cake I baked last time

This is my 1st bake in year 2016 and I am finally using my brand new conventional oven. For the past years, I have been using non-conventional oven which tends to have higher temperature due to the lacking of the fan. Basically I have to modified all recipes to suit the temperature of my non-conventional oven. My bakes are usually with lower oven temperature than required. Got used to non-conventional oven and now I have to start afresh with conventional oven.

I have to give myself some time to get use to baking with the new oven. Cake batter were blown to 1 side in the oven due to the fan. Overall not so bad but this is my 1st bake using the new oven, so I will be giving myself a few more baking session to get the right oven temperature set for my bakes. I don't like to follow strictly on the recipes from the book.

Love the scone cake texture - crispy on the cake surface & so moist & soft on the inside of the cake because of the fresh strawberries. Really enjoy the cupcakes ^_^

http://myblissparadise.blogspot.sg/2016/04/strawberry-scone-cake-28-apr-16.html

http://myblissparadise.blogspot.sg/2016/04/strawberry-scone-cake-28-apr-16.html


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...