New Cupcake Flavours (30 Nov 2012)




Experimenting New Cupcake Flavours

I have been wanted to experiment some new cake sponge flavours. Finally start with the first batch of experiment in mini cupcake sizes due to the coming project ^_^

(1) Bitter Chocolate Cupcake

Verdict from me - I simply dislike this cake. Personally I feel the texture a bit like brownie. I prefer a moist chocolate texture instead. So the recipe for this bitter chocolate cupcake will be forever out from my baking list. Luckily I only baked a small batch for this cupcake. My hubby shall have them for teabreak since he likes it.. Heehee..

Verdict from my hubby - He likes the texture of this chocolate cupcake as compared to those moist chocolate cupcakes. 
 
 

(2) Double Chocolate Cupcake

Verdict from me - This double chocolate cupcake taste is good. Texture is soft. I find it too chewy for my liking when I tried the freshly baked one. However when I tried another piece 2 days later, I find the texture more to my liking (it is actually not as chewy as the freshly baked one). This cake actually taste better when eaten 1-2 days later!

Verdict from my hubby - Soft sponge with chewy texture.

Verdict from my tasters, friends & guests - Soft sponge but chewy texture. Kids like this double chocolate cupcakes. Feedback was good from both adults and kids.



 

(3) Vanilla Cupcake

Verdict from me - This is definitely my BEST vanilla cupcake! I simply love the rich buttery flavour & the moist texture of this vanilla cupcake!

Verdict from my hubby - He likes this vanilla cupcake & he commented that the taste is very much like danish cookies due to the rich buttery flavour.

Verdict from my tasters, friends & guests - I received very good feedback for this vanilla cupcake. Both adults & kids like the taste & texture of this vanilla cupcake. I saw a few guests (both adults & kids) during the party have more than 1 helping for this vanilla cupcakes. I "interviewed" a kid during the party & she told me she likes this vanilla cupcakes and she ate a few of these vanilla cupcakes.. Heehee.. Happy! =D

 


















(4) Red Velvet Cupcake

Verdict from me - This red velvet cupcake has a very unique flavour with very moist texture. I love the flavour of this sponge cake. Only disappointing part is my red velvet cupcake is not RED at all as I am too reserved in adding the red colouring.

Verdict from my hubby -  Very unique flavour & very moist texture.

Verdict from my tasters - My 三嫂 who is a big fan of red velvet cake commented my red velvet taste good. Texture is moist as the one she tried. Only improvement is that the sponge is to be real red. Feedback for this red velvet cake is good from my other tasters.  



















Mini cupcakes (without decoration) are nicely packed & distributed to my tasters ^_^




















Very motivated in baking today & ended up baking 4 different types of cupcakes.
Super tired after spending the whole day baking all these mini cupcakes @_@
But I feel so happy when I eat the yummy cupcakes with my hubby after each batch of baking ^_^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...